Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Benny WIP!

Hello everyone!

I've finally got some WIP pics of my Benny cosplay from Fallout: New Vegas!

I'll finish the coat sometime, it's a huge pain. Why must buffalo plaid be so nerve-wracking to work with!? Dammit Benny, having such a snazzy coat...

But in the meantime, here's my WIP.

So I picked up a shirt and slacks from Goodwill, but let's be honest...they're too big. So I took them in a few inches, which was a little bit of a hassle, but I managed to make it sort-of work.


I'M FRUMP.



AND I'M NOT SO FRUMP.
AND WE'RE THE MAN FRUMPS. 

(I apologize for that shitty joke. Also, I just noticed how badly I need to iron those pants.)

I also made a tie with Vogue 2826, since I'd rather pay $5 to make a tie than $10 to buy one. I'm a cheapass. 


This pattern lets you make an ascot. I should make one. I feel bad for them, they're the butt of so many jokes. Maybe I can bring them back someday for another time of glory. 




No comments:

Post a Comment